Friday

Tin it up!


For sometime now, I have been gathering up mini Jello tin molds for a string of lights.



So last week I gathered up my supplies and began to drill a hole in each tin. The tin is very soft, so it was very easy to dill. I then placed a light in each tin and skipped every other light, so they did not bump each other. I hope to find smaller tins to place on the ones I did skip but i'm not to sure they made them smaller. Anyhow it came out just as I planned. I do still need more to finish off the ends, but it took me over a year to find these little bargains, so the rest will have to come with time. I did set the remaining non tined lights behind the dresser.













01 09 10